Report a road issue

If you’ve seen an safety issue when riding… REPORT IT!

When you report road problems to council or vicroads they can look to fix the issue.


Geelong Council (for local roads, suburban streets)

Report a road issue, traffic/speed issue or line marking issue to Geelong Council.


Vicroads (for main roads, highways)

Report a road issue


If you’re not sure who is responsible for the roads don’t worry – your best guess is fine.