Geelong features strongly in Bicycle Victoria’s top ten list of regional priority projects. They are asking the State Gov. to fund these in the upcoming budget.
The top ten are:
- Lilydale to Yarra Glen Rail Trail
- Woodend to Daylesford Rail Trail
- Geelong – Complete the gap in Ring Road
Church st to Fyansford for a continuous ride from Corio to Barwon River path network
- Ballarat – Upgrade Canadian Creek Path
- Bendigo – Latrobe university to Bendigo CBD
- Ballarat – Outer Saleyards Rail corridor
- Geelong – North and south end connections to Moorabool Bridge path
Two easy projects to make a great bridge better by linking to High St and North bank River path into CBD
- Geelong – High St Belmont on road bike lanes
Get Belmont and Grovedale residents to town
- Twelve Apostles Trail
- Morwell to Traralgon Trail
More about the Regional Bike Vic priority projects.